 Space / 1773
Re: Fighter Launch Rack and other Hangar Bay Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 10:02:45 GMT

   Hi,

   Sorry, need to clarify the diagram:

Mr L F Braun wrote:

    Door

    F-+-F

    Door

...so that the fighter bays would have to be mounted ventrally and in series,
with the doors facing fore and aft.  I might include a hatch on top as well, but
that would necessitate an open space on the mothercraft, something I'm just not
very keen on.

The "doors" are for crew; "F" indicates the position where fighters are mounted
vertically.  There is no need for any fighter bay door for the ships themselves, as
they are held flush to the hull.

best

LFB