 Space / 1771
1770  |  1772
Subject:
Fighter Launch Rack and other Hangar Bay Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 02:53:06 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Does anyone have any ideas for a fighter launch rack?  I saw one onboard a
huge microfig carrier on this Japanese site and it looked very cool.  It
consisted of a weird technic contraption with the fighters attached to it.
I'm building a carrier for my microfig fleet, and I need this launch rack
design.

By the way, do you think capital ships should be able to carry other capital
ships?  The larger ship would have to be a truly great size and the smaller
ship would have to be a frigate or gunboat class, but is it feasible?  The
Eclipse Star Destroyer could hold an entire Star Destroyer in its docking
bay.  Is it reasonable to build a very large capital ship with a small force
of strike cruisers inside the hangar?