 Space / 17701
Re: Easy starfield, planet and star recipe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.publish.photography
Date:
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 04:58:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Actually Dan, I've been taking the Jassim Starfield (and Galaxy) tutorial
and have been more than pleased with the resulting galactic backdrops.  It's
saved me scouring the 'Net and stealing other people's images.

Thanks kindly, Teach!

Thanks, Gil! It's my pleasure to share this with everyone and help get the
creative juices flowing and gather input to improve my techniques. I'll try
to keep the info coming. I know I'd like to go over how to make a
canyonesque planet but I need to fine tune the method. I also want to share
a couple of techniques to make galaxies and nebula but all in good time.

Dan