 Space / 17702
17701  |  17703
Subject:
Shipscrapers.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 03:01:58 GMT

   As I've recently taken to building microfig skyscrapers, I have
decided to combine a skyscraper with a space craft. For lack of a better
term, let's call it a shipscraper. Has anyone tried this before? I need
to find a way of strongly securing the skyscraperish portion of the
vessel to the main body.

--
For the Cause!
http://www.ozbricks.net/solarianempire/