 Space / 17751
Re: Shipscrapers.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 14:24:21 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jordan D. Greer writes:
  As I've recently taken to building microfig skyscrapers, I have
decided to combine a skyscraper with a space craft. For lack of a better
term, let's call it a shipscraper. Has anyone tried this before? I need
to find a way of strongly securing the skyscraperish portion of the
vessel to the main body.

I don't know what you have in mind for a ship, but I like the term. This
fits perfectly with ships such as the Ben Grace that are very large indeed.

-Duane
http://www.geocities.com/dnjhess/lego.html