 Space / 17443
17442  |  17444
Subject:
Third Jambalaya Space box proposal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 00:49:58 GMT

Jambalaya died a while ago but I had a blast with the Space box in the first
round.  I'd like to start a 3rd box.  I say we keep this one in a close-knit
cycle of no more than 10 people.  The tracking page is outdated and I don't
even know who is running it, so I think we can just do this by hand.

I need 9 other spacers in the U.S. who might be interested in this.  Reply
to this thread with your name and general geographical location (like
"Texas") I'll then ship to the closest person (to minimize shipping cost)
rinse, repeat until the 10th person, who then ships it back to me.

I have a little 5" cube box here that will be perfect.  I'll fill it up with
all sorts of spacey stuff.  Some things will be cool, some surprises and of
course since this is jamabalaya there will be some not so cool stuff in it
as well.  But I'll try to keep it as sci-fi as possible.

Go here to learn about Jambalaya:
http://news.lugnet.com/market/jambalaya/?n=518

So who's in?

-Jon