 Space / 1706
  Star Trek Lego?

I have seen a few microfig scale Star Trek MOC's and I wondered if anyone here works on Star Trek stuff? There are so many pure space and Star Wars fans, and things are made easier by what TLG puts out to the public, I am curious about what else (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Trek Lego?

(...) The really nice thing about modelling Star Trek ships is that you can take something like a salt shaker, lay it on its side and stick some toothpicks in it, and it becomes a Thiralian Hegemony Light Cruiser. :-, I've frequently played with (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Trek Lego?

(...) Once, a long time ago (ie, a couple of years) I built a Klingon Bird of Prey out of parts from a 6889 Recon Robot. I guess it was to "microfig" scale, although I certainly hadn't heard that term then. :D Anyway, I thought it turned out fairly (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Trek Lego?

(...) That would be quite impressive if you could make it work. -JDF (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Trek Lego?

(...) I have a nano-scale Enterprise (original) and Enterprise D. I also have a reasonably accirate minifig scale Enterprise (original) bridge. I was thrilled when the UFO stuff first showed up in the catalog - dreaming that "finally, I'd be able to (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Trek Lego?

(...) ...Well, where are the pics or dats!! :-) ...you can go back to ignoring me now... wubwub stephen f roberts wamalug guy ((URL) #160 (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Trek Lego?

I built a MOC Klingon Bird of Prey a few years ago out of M-Tron parts. I suppose it's a M-Tron Bird of Prey now. :^) I didn't use any of the magnets, though... but I put technic pieces in it so when you rotate one of the engines the wings move from (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Trek Lego?

(...) here (...) and (...) about (...) thrilled (...) Stepehn, I do not have either, but will soon. I built them to help me scale a really BIG space ship, I do have pictures of it. My LDraw didn't work right on my new computer and I could probably (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

  Nano-fig models (was Re: Star Trek Lego?)

(...) I have made some nano-fig Star Trek models along side some nano-fig Star Wars models. These were originally made for people to grasp size differences on the Star Trek vs Star Wars newsgroup. View them here: (URL) Insanity (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Trek Lego?

(...) I do, here is my Brickshelf Gallery. (URL) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Trek Lego?

I once made the Enterprise A out of parts from the Futuron Monorail and the Futuron Rocket base (forget what the base was called - laser launcher or something, I think). That was very long ago though. Maybe I could dig up some pictures... ~ Tom -- - (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)