 Space / 1724
Re: Star Trek Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 20:30:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
"Wayne R Hussey" <eskimo@uswestmail.net> wrote:

In lugnet.space, Skip Robinson writes:
I have seen a few microfig scale Star Trek MOC's and I wondered if anyone • here
works on Star Trek stuff? There are so many pure space and Star Wars fans, • and
things are made easier by what TLG puts out to the public, I am curious • about
what else AFOLs may be toying with. Thanks
Skip

I have a nano-scale Enterprise (original) and Enterprise D. I also have a
reasonably accirate minifig scale Enterprise (original) bridge. I was • thrilled
when the UFO stuff first showed up in the catalog - dreaming that "finally,
I'd be able to do justice to the Enterprise". Alas, the 1/4 rounds provided
within the UFO sets are too thick.

My N-scale Enterprise is 7 studs wide and about 16 studs long. The Ent-D is
about 16 studs wide and 24 long.

It is difficult to do Star Trek models within the gravity well....

...Well, where are the pics or dats!! :-)

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
wildlink.com
lugnet #160

Stepehn,

I do not have either, but will soon. I built them to help me scale a really
BIG space ship, I do have pictures of it. My LDraw didn't work right on my new
computer and I could probably build them up on my old computer, assuming I
fire it up again.

If you write me at "eskimo2@worldnet.att.net" I'll get you what info I can -
even if it means just drawing the pieces and scanning the drawings in.

Wayne