 Space / 1727
1726  |  1728
Subject:
Nano-fig models (was Re: Star Trek Lego?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 15:27:15 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.space, Skip Robinson writes:
I have seen a few microfig scale Star Trek MOC's and I wondered if anyone here
works on Star Trek stuff? There are so many pure space and Star Wars fans, and
things are made easier by what TLG puts out to the public, I am curious about
what else AFOLs may be toying with. Thanks
Skip

I have made some nano-fig Star Trek models along side some nano-fig Star Wars
models.  These were originally made for people to grasp size differences on the
Star Trek vs Star Wars newsgroup.  View them here:

http://www.fortunecity.com/tatooine/sputnik/86/sw_vs_st.html

-Lord Insanity