 Space / 17016
Re: New acronym proposal for giant lego spaceships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 15:00:54 GMT

too boring what?  this is great.  I think that its so logical that it can't
help but appeal to my sense of organization and function.  I really like
this idea.  maybe we could just say that there is a C1 which is 100-299 and
a C3 which is 300 or longer.  kinda like high speed datalines.  T1 and T3...

-tk

"Duane Hess" <LEGOZILLA@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:

100 stud = SEE1 or C1
200 stud = SEE2 or C2
300 stud = SEE3 or C3
400 stud = SEEDEE4 or CD4
500 stud = DEE5 or D5

My this is very appealing to my compartmentalized dorkness. It's a simple
classification, but unfortunately based upon size, which I dislike. I • would
rather see something based upon function. With the classification based • upon
size, a couple of extraneous antennae could be all that is necessary to • bump
a ship to the next catagory.

Too boring?

Not at all....

-Duane