 Space / 16977
Re: New acronym proposal for giant lego spaceships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 14:22:35 GMT

"travis" <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:H1sqqz.Izw@lugnet.com...
isn't boss a little too obvious.  It also has that element of final • oppenent
from a 1st person shooter.  I like the idea, but think that there has got • to
be something more clever.

I'm with you on this.  I definitely think BOSS is going in the right
direction but I also think we can be more creative.  (and, like you, it
reminds me of video game baddies :-)

-Jon