 Space / 17012
Re: biggest capital ship ever...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 19:45:31 GMT

"Bob Hayes" <bobhayes1@aol.com> writes:
In lugnet.space, John R. Beck writes:
Hello All,

I've browsed brickshelf and I'm wondering what's the biggest lego capital
ship made?  I've seen a couple huge ones in the greatest hits gallery but
I'm wondering if there are more?  Anyone know?

Two of the biggest and best I have seen are the "Zerberus" by Jürgen Lüttgen
- http://www.1000steine.de/forum/wiw/juergenl.htm and "Ikarus" -

Juergen deleted all his Brickshelf images, which is where those were
hosted....
    http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/JuergenL/DELETED/explan.txt
Do you know any other way to find his pics?  Or to contact him?

http://www.1000steine.de/gallery2/g102/ - I can't read German, but I can
look at pictures.

That's pretty cool.  A great use for all those black wing pieces.  I
have a bunch of them too, that I never use...

--Bill.

                      Verbing weirds language.  --Calvin