 Space / 16830
Re: biggest capital ship ever...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 16:06:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, John R. Beck writes:
Hello All,

I've browsed brickshelf and I'm wondering what's the biggest lego capital
ship made?  I've seen a couple huge ones in the greatest hits gallery but
I'm wondering if there are more?  Anyone know?

Two of the biggest and best I have seen are the "Zerberus" by Jürgen Lüttgen
- http://www.1000steine.de/forum/wiw/juergenl.htm and "Ikarus" -
http://www.1000steine.de/gallery2/g102/ - I can't read German, but I can
look at pictures.

Bob