 Space / 16847
Re: biggest capital ship ever...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 00:07:10 GMT

I beleive Joel's Bev Grace is the biggest:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=3036 Followed by Jon's
Bardiel http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=7527

Oh, and my ship is pretty big :-P http://lego.kepplah.com/myase

PS, The shipyard: http://www.zemi.net/shipyard/

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com

In lugnet.space, John R. Beck writes:
Hello All,

I've browsed brickshelf and I'm wondering what's the biggest lego capital
ship made?  I've seen a couple huge ones in the greatest hits gallery but
I'm wondering if there are more?  Anyone know?