 Space / 16983
Re: Hope you aren't all sick of pods by now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 01:52:24 GMT

hey,

The pod with landing gear and opening sides is kewl.  I've been sitting and
staring at my parts scratching my head trying to eak out ways to get these
things to happen in my own pods.  good work.
Same with the 2 person pod.  That was like next on my list of things to work
on.

-tk

"Andrew Martin" <Andrew_Martian@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I haven't been able to build much lately, but I've liked all of the pods
that I've been seeing so much that I had to try make a couple myself.  The
first is a military pod:
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~martinam/MartianDesign/ProtoPod.htm
It's got retractable landing gear, and the sides open.

I also started a simple pod built for two, but I only had one big grey • dish,
so here's a preview:
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~martinam/MartianDesign/Spiff/DoublePod/
Has anyone else done one of these?

Let me know what you think.