 Space / 17004
Re: Hope you aren't all sick of pods by now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 13:52:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Martin writes:
I haven't been able to build much lately, but I've liked all of the pods
that I've been seeing so much that I had to try make a couple myself.  The
first is a military pod:
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~martinam/MartianDesign/ProtoPod.htm
It's got retractable landing gear, and the sides open.

Let me know what you think.

Andrew

Good stuff.  The opening sides are cool.  And that landing gear, looks
terribly fragile, yet it seems to hold up the pod just fine!  Also, I am
keen on your fig for the pilot.  Those rock raider guys sure had cool torsos.

-Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/
Lego Page - http://www.ozbricks.com/brickcentral/