 Space / 16994
Re: Hope you aren't all sick of pods by now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 12:43:38 GMT

Both of these look excellent Andrew....such clean lines and amazing
functionality.

The 2 man pod...I'm all over it.  Can't wait until the finish product makes
it's debut!

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Andrew Martin writes:
I haven't been able to build much lately, but I've liked all of the pods
that I've been seeing so much that I had to try make a couple myself.  The
first is a military pod:
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~martinam/MartianDesign/ProtoPod.htm
It's got retractable landing gear, and the sides open.

I also started a simple pod built for two, but I only had one big grey dish,
so here's a preview:
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~martinam/MartianDesign/Spiff/DoublePod/
Has anyone else done one of these?

Let me know what you think.