 Space / 16995
Re: ULF Database Update: Pulsar Thermospheric Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 12:45:59 GMT

Curt...you must be an apprentice to Mike Okuda with the incredible back
detail of your creations.  It's clear you have a solid and consistant handle
on the technologies you've created and employed.

And the ships look great too!

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Curt Tigges writes:

I originally intended the Pulsar to be part of a moonbase module I'm
building, but as I added new parts and features, it became apparent that it
would not fit with my module. So I finished it off as a fighter:

http://www.commandercurt.net/UnitedLFWEB/pulsar_thermospheric_fighter.htm

A little info for those interested:
The Pulsar is a multi-purpose fighter, with armaments including an EMP
Generator, two focused radiation beam emitters, (for destruction of life
inside an area, rather than structures) and two laser cannons. It is
considered to be one of the fastest and most maneuverable fighters in the
known galaxy, rivaling even the In'zectou Hornet Fighter. Its maximum
turning speed is an unprecedented Mach 20, and its cruise speed is Mach 32.
Once launched from space or a planet-mounted railgun, the Pulsar's intended
use is in a planet's thermosphere, mesosphere, and orbit. It has two intake
vents for sucking up air for conversion to fuel and two [classified] engines.

PLMKWYT!
Curt A. Tigges II
Commander-in-Chief of Starforce
http://www.commandercurt.net/UnitedLFWEB