 Space / 16982
Re: ULF Database Update: Pulsar Thermospheric Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 01:45:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Curt Tigges writes:
snipped

http://www.commandercurt.net/UnitedLFWEB/pulsar_thermospheric_fighter.htm

Mach 20 and Mach 32, huh?  Yikes.  The destructive compression effect from
the sonic boom would kill almost anything it flies over...no need for
radiation emitters!

A very slick looking little demon you have there, Curt.  The rakish forward
section and your color choice suggest a craft one would not want to mess
with.  Like it.

-Matt

.