 Space / 16984
Re: my first pod
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 02:00:52 GMT

I don't have but a single of the huge 8x8 dishes, so I had to work with
smaller stuff.  That canpoy just got into my collection, and has quickly
become the only one I use anymore.  I am ordering a couple of them of
bricklink soon, along with some 8x8 dishes so I can make some more
conventional POD.

thanks for the compliment

-tk

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:H1tF5q.6xM@lugnet.com...
Thats a great Pod!  I love how the canopy just sort of curves into the
over-all chape of the pod.  Well done.

-Jon
--
| The Shipyard - http://zemi.net/shipyard
| My Lego Creations - http://zemi.net/lego

"travis" <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:H1Mzy0.AII@lugnet.com...
hey guys,

Just wanted to thank you all for your inspiration to build a new type of
spacecraft.  The POD!  This is my fist pod; a single minifig pod with a
small rear storage area.  It is powered by an array of 6 small thrusters • in
the rear and a small antigravity unit low in the front end.  After • removal
of the airlock side panels, the canopy  can be opened to reveal the • single
minifig cockpit as well as the rear storage compartment which can also • be
accessed through the rear and bottom via the drop-down trunk/thruster • mount.
Great for the moonbase executive on the go-go-go.

enjoy

-tk