 Space / 16724
  Moonbase Project: Old Prospector's Shack

Hello again Spacers. Wow it's been a while since I have built anything (nearly four months)! This Moonbase Project really got me going again. A big thanks goes out to all Moonbase creators and builders who inspired me to build. May I present the Old (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space) !

  Re: Moonbase Project: Old Prospector's Shack

(...) are the old junker speeder, and all the tools hanging on the side of the deck...great attention to detail. The roof is great, too. Where did those plates come from? Love the toilet and sink - very realistic. Where does he get the wood for the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Old Prospector's Shack

(...) Thanks alot Matt I am glad you enjoy it! I think I am going to take a few more pics of the speeder, I like it too. I got the plates from the 'Stunt Car Studio' shown here: (URL) work at Wal-Mart and I am always on the lookout for good deals on (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Old Prospector's Shack

(...) regular plates. Kudos to you for adapting. I also like how the prospector's claim is staked out with orange markers. Well done. :^) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Old Prospector's Shack

(...) pretty impressed with the mine below the shack and the way you built up the plates for that effect. Oh, and the pistol on the toliet is great. He will never be caught off guard. -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Old Prospector's Shack

(...) Thanks, George (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Old Prospector's Shack

(...) This looked like it was a lot of fun. I took one look at the Beverly Hillbillies Speederbike and laughed! :-, Cheers, - jsproat (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Old Prospector's Shack

(...) Thanks Mark! I have a 48x48 baseplate on order but I really wanted to build something right now. I am very pleased you liked it. out Tony Knaak (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Old Prospector's Shack

(...) The mine was kind of an after thought, but I think a nice little detail to the Mod. Well, Rupert is very protective of his property, even his can! Thanks for the kind wods Jason! out Tony Knaak (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Old Prospector's Shack

(...) Beverly Hillbillies meets Lost in Space! IMO that's pretty comical all in it's own! Thanks George! out Tony Knaak (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Old Prospector's Shack

(...) Rupert needed a piece of junk hover truck, the little car grill greeble just set the whole mood for the mini-moc. Jeremy, it was nice to hear from you. Thanks. out Tony Knaak (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Old Prospector's Shack

That is a great Moonbase Module Tony. It is a very simple building with just the right amount of detail. I like all the tools and the winch on the side, and thet truck rules. Is that an escape hatch that he's flying out of in the one pic? Jamie (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Old Prospector's Shack

Gorsh! Dat dem dere ist one purdy mahdule, Tonay(sic)! Mah favrit parht...dat pic'up truk! Humdinger. -G (no offense to our rural compatriots and any coloquial slants used here....if you heard my ridiculous Canuck accent you'd wonder how I (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Old Prospector's Shack

(...) Sure is an escape hatch Jamie! Good eye! I imagined Rupert getting sacked by a no-good space gang and him suiting up and flying out the emergency hatch. Also I was low on grey 1x? bricks, so I just made this little touch. I am glad you like (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Old Prospector's Shack

(...) I wouldn't worry about the slang, I am most likely one of the most 'rural' of the space group (Middle of Kansas). You should hear some of the 'good ol' boys' around here. They sound like Boomhower from King of the Hill! Anyways, I sure am glad (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Old Prospector's Shack

The good ole lads of the Canadian north are much the same! Good folks with quite a twang. Oddly, I've wanted to go to Kansas since I was a kid. Growing up on westerns, all the tuffest cats always came from Kansas City, Kansas. Gotta see the oldest (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)