 Space / 16148
Re: New MOC: PHOD (and a modification)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 00:26:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Very nice rendition of Bram's beautiful design, John.

However, I am equally interested in the larger 'mothership' you have posted.
I really like the use of the SNOT 2x6x1 sloped pieces to make the canopy
work.  The smooth lines of the hanger doors look interesting as well.

Any timeline on the full product?

Cheers,
-G

Thanks, Gil!
The ship should be done in maybe 5 days or a week- but I can't be sure.
Schools's starting tomorrow, and who knows how much time the 8th grade will
consume!

-JHK