 Space / 16018
Re: New MOC: PHOD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 22:39:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bram Lambrecht writes:
With all the pods being built, I had to make one too.  It had to be different
though, and of course had to have stowable landing gear.  It actually took a
surprisingly long time to build (a few hours) to get it to look like I wanted
it too.  So take a look at the PHOD and let me know what you think!

I'm not a big fan of cockpits that involve lying down on your stomach, but
this one is pretty cool.  One of the best uses of the steering wheel piece
that I've ever seen - in fact, the whole landing gear assembly is pretty
dang cool.  I love how it fits neatley into that notch between dish pieces
when retracted.

Any way we can see how the window piece is mounted?

Cheers,
- jsproat