 Space / 16147
Re: New MOC: PHOD (and a modification)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 00:23:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bram Lambrecht writes:
In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
I love it, Bram!  This is really cool- I've always liked round cocpits.  The
landing gear is great too.  What a great MOC!

I've made my own- modified.  It can fit 2 people inside, along with a
slightly different landing mechanism.

Can we see a better side view and an interior construction shot?
--Bram

Yes we can.

Side view:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/PHODmod/dsc01245.jpg
There isn't very much to the side view, most of it covered by the landing gear.

Construction shot:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/PHODmod/dsc01241.jpg
I used your bracket idea, except I pushed them back 1 stud and apart 4 studs
so 2 minifigs would fit.  I would of liked better controls, but it was to
small for better ones!

PLMKWYT!

-JHK