 Space / 16003
New MOC: PHOD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 19:40:14 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

With all the pods being built, I had to make one too.  It had to be different
though, and of course had to have stowable landing gear.  It actually took a
surprisingly long time to build (a few hours) to get it to look like I wanted
it too.  So take a look at the PHOD and let me know what you think!
http://lego.bldesign.org/?v=new
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu