 Space / 15948
Re: 32x32 moonbase modules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 21:48:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, William R. Ward writes:

Also, they're difficult to store.  My wife and I (no kids, thankfully)
live in a 600 sq. ft. 2BR house (yes, I've even measured it), and have
a very limited budget for LEGO.

However, I still have all my space crater & landing plates from my
childhood.  Any contribution I make to this effort (and I would like
to make one) would have to be using those plates, at least for now.

Tell you what... if you're planning to attend NWBrickCon, you bring a base
that will fit on a 48x48 and we'll have a spare plate to loan you so you can
integrate into the display.

Mmkay? :^)

~GAMH