 Space / 1540
Re: Here's An Idea I have
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 22:48:34 GMT

In lugnet.space "Richard Schamus" <legoman34@mindspring.com> wrote:
Learn something new every day. I had not heard that the only reason that they
are not making other "new" space themes is that SW can hold it's own, (thank
you very much), and not some licencing deal. Thanks for clarifying that for me
Tim.
And hey, if they, (TLC,)  aren't locked in to a marketing deal, do what ever
you want, it's your time and money.

Yep.  It sounded like a very believable rumor though.

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne