 Space / 1529
Re: Here's An Idea I have
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 01:30:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nan Zhou writes:
I know that everyone in this message board and all lego collectors born before
1987 want the return of blacktron, and all of the other space sub-themes.  I
think this is the plan.  We should send a chain letter by snail mail and get
over a million people to sign a petition begging for the return of blacktron,
followed by futuron, space police, m-tron, and all of that other good stuff.

Yes, that would be wonderful, except that The Lego Company would get sued
completely out of bussiness for breach of contract with Lucas Films, because
they have already promised not to produce any other new futuristic space
themes while they hold a licence for Star Wars, and the contract for the
licencing is gonna last at least 6 years.

Dream on, but don't you do anything to mess up my supply of Lego.

Rich
--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****