 Space / 15129
Re: New MOC: Border Patrol gunship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 01:24:01 GMT

In article <GxvJpI.E4n@lugnet.com>,
"Alexander Zwagerman" <alexander@zwagerman.net> wrote:

*Snip.*
   This is a very interesting ship, Alexander. I especially enjoy the
bulky, "You won't blast ME out of space!" feel of the vessel and the
high level of detailing. I look forward to seeing capital-scale vessels
constructed by you.
   I have a few design questions for you. First off, how are the large
side panels that run the length of the ship connected to the hull?
Secondly, is there just open framework beneath those side panels, or
whole walls? Anyhow, when you deconstruct that ship, it would be nice if
you would take a few photos of the vessel to give us an overview of the
construction methods used in its creation.

--
Serve the righteous might of the Empire, citizen!
http://www.geocities.com/stuttgartergunther/