 Space / 14919
Re: New MOC: Border Patrol gunship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 19:32:21 GMT

Thanx Jason. One does need some heavy spacecraft when faced with aBlacktron
threat...

Alexander

In lugnet.space, Jason Spears writes:
In lugnet.space, Alexander Zwagerman writes:
A new ship, built to accompany my subcapital ship, the Sheffield Class
Border Patrol vessel, can be seen on my page.

See the results at http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/borpatboat.html

Pretty cool. I like the shape.  SNOT walls and good colors.

Check out the Sheffield itself: http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/borpat.html

I hadn't seen the Sheffield before.  Also very cool.  Both of the ships have a
beefy feel to them, like they could take quite a beating in a battle and still
dish it out.

As always, PLMKWYT.

Alexander

http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/