 Space / 15128
Re: Finally got some photos!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 01:10:26 GMT

In article <Gxzou8.EvD@lugnet.com>, "James Howse" <jehowse@yahoo.com>
wrote:

"Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

The request line contained invalid characters following the protocol
string.

Apache/1.3.26 Server at www.brickshelf.com Port 80"

   Is brickshelf screwed up again, or is my browser really the problem?

--
Serve the righteous might of the Empire, citizen!
http://www.geocities.com/stuttgartergunther/