 Space / 14971
Re: Finally got some photos!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 12:22:13 GMT

"James Howse" <jehowse@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:Gxzou8.EvD@lugnet.com...
I don't often post to .space or .mecha but I do occasionaly build such.

As promised here are the pictures of my Games Workshop Warhammer 40000 • Space
Marine models. (You may have seen them on the Brikwars battlefield at the • last
National meeting in Brisbane, Australia).

Cool. Any plans on doing a scaled Thunderhawk? When I saw the pics in White
Dwarf mag years ago of the 3 metal ones they'd built I really wanted one -
but I didn't have the cash when they finally released the retail version
(and I seem to remember it costing about the same as 2 RBRs).

I used to collect the figs and vehicles and play 40K, my favourite vehicle
has to be the Land Raider, esp. the Terminator conversion from back in White
Dwarf many years ago - spent a day modding one of mine, and it still lives
at my parent's house (I really must bring all my 40K stuff up to my house
one day).

Dan