 Space / 14972
Re: New MOC: Jericho SVF
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 12:48:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison writes:
In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison writes:
Hi all,

May I present the Jericho Semi-Vert Fighter.

One question: If it's a fighter, where are the guns?

Ahhh, indeed.  That's the same question an enemy vessel would ask, right
before the "hidden" weapons blow the out of the sky. :-)

I'm thinking that there are missiles and mines hidden under the cockpit, and
that is why there are no pictures of that area. What if It used the slopes
(with lots of tech inside) to launch kernal black holes at  enimies?

Could we have pictures of how the noes / cockpit is attached to the engine
section and of the underside?

-Alex