 Space / 14735
Re: New MOC: Jericho SVF
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 19:09:11 GMT

I love it!  A great evolution of the design, especially the opening
mechanism for the cockpit....fantastic idea.

I give it my full humble endorsement and take it as the highest compliment.

Very cool...

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison writes:
Hi all,

May I present the Jericho Semi-Vert Fighter.

This fighter craft is a staple in the Space Marine Fleet.  Sporting top of
the line engines and power sources, the Jericho is wicked fast.  Armed
lightly, the Jericho is mainly used for recon and observation, when troops
need to get in, get info, and get out fast.  There are several energy
weapons to protect the pilot.

Please note the landing gear and cockpit - those were spur of the moment
ideas that panned out.

Big kudos to Gil for inspiring me with his Shuto - it's design was the basis
for the Jericho.

LMKWYT,

-Chris