 Space / 14679
Re: New ships!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 15:12:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Neumann writes:
I've got  two of em for ya!

This is the Wretched Exess, a destroyer class warship.  My first decent
entry to the (sub)capital ship yards.  79 studs fore to aft, and 78 studs
starboard to port, wing tip to wing tip.   I'm awefuly happy with the door.
The intent was to make a door that slid inwards then slid off to the side.
It is kind of hard to see but the ramp is concealed with two car doors built
into the side fo the ship.

I really like the door construction! I will have to see if I can incorporate
that design somewhere. I always hate how much space sliding doors take up,
but you have made some of that space usable. It is also extremely realistic
with all of the hinge apparatus exposed like that. Terrific job!

-Duane

<snip>
Anyway, LMKWYT

Mark Neumann