 Space / 14680
Re: New ships!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 16:12:32 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Two very nice ships. Good to see your creativity has gone into building
larger ships, but keep up the work with innovative fighters, too!

In lugnet.space, Mark Neumann writes:
I've got  two of em for ya!

This is the Wretched Exess, a destroyer class warship.  My first decent
entry to the (sub)capital ship yards.  79 studs fore to aft, and 78 studs
starboard to port, wing tip to wing tip.   I'm awefuly happy with the door.
The intent was to make a door that slid inwards then slid off to the side.
It is kind of hard to see but the ramp is concealed with two car doors built
into the side fo the ship.

This is the Devilfish, a medium class fighter.  I should note the Devil fish
came about because of the W.E.  The Devilfish's engines were origionally the
main guns for the Wretched Exess.  Thanks to Mark S. for the idea on the
cockpit.  Seals nicely, hard to get open, but seals nicely.

Anyway, LMKWYT

Mark Neumann