 Space / 14719
Re: New ships!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 03:29:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
Excellent job on both of these ships.

The Wretched Exess is a very well thought out, solidly built ship.  Very
Jassim-esque in my opinion.

Solid, reliable, durable, and overdone.  Core words for Snow Leopard Clan
engineers.

Love the hatch with the bohrok claw thing on it.  And obviously the ramp
rocks.

I thought the Bionicle stuff has some merit, the Borok things have great
potential I feel.  That greent thing makes a fantastic logo/emblem.

Nicely laid out interior as well.  I'd love to add this to the Shipyard's
sub-cap section.

<<wahooo!>>  (more composed) sure, that'd be great.

(give it a bit before I update though)

The Devilfiah has a super inovative shape and a great color scheme.  My
favorite pic:

MMMMmmmmmm dark blue goood!!

>Thanks for posting!

Anytime!  Thanks for the reply!