 Space / 14716
Re: New ships!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 03:20:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
Wow mark, Nice job. I like the engines and tail on the Devilfish. Redminds
me I really need some dark blue :-/. And the Wretched Excess, hehehehe.
Welcome to the world of big ships. Nice job, but the main section looks a
little box-ish. Maybe a line of slopes where there is currently a 90 degree
angle would fix that.

Thanks.  We'll have to see what big ship comes next, always getting ideas
for the next big thing, so to speak.