 Space / 14678
Re: Space Stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 12:10:37 GMT

Steven McDonough wrote:

I'm the creator of the sticker printer and wanted to let you know that there
are several space torsos in the zip file that comes with the printer. Here
is a short list
Classic Space Blue and Red
Futuron Blue and Yellow
Blacktron I & II
M-Tron
Many of the Star Wars designs

It is fairly easy to recolor the designs if you know how to use photoshop.
If you have a scanner you can just put your minifig directly on the scanner
to get their torso. That is how I got all of my scans. Unfortunately I
haven't been able to scan in all of my new torsos I have. But I don't have
any other themes in space so I don't have their torsos.

I don't think I have seen any custom space torsos done. If you make some of
your own I would like to at least point people to a website where they can
see them.

Sorry for my delay in replying to this, it'll teach me to post
and go on holiday for a week :)

Thanks for the extra info on the sticker printer, I was able to use
it and print out some nice torsos.

Just one suggestion from my brother is that you might want to
consider PNGs instead of JPEGs for the torso format, that way
they would be compressed in a lossless manner.

Oh and I needed to download some .ocx files to make it run,
you might consider putting a link to them on your download
page.

Peter

ps. thanks to all the other people that gave suggestions too.

pps. Off to buy some Avery labels for the printer