 Space / 14589
Re: Space Stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 19:52:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Mueller writes:
Steve,

What kind of printer stock do you suggest?

Mark M.

I actually don't print off many torsos. I tend to build ships and castles
but don't often populate them. I wrote the sticker printer because I thought
it might be useful to some people. I have asked many people what stock they
use and everybody uses something different. I just use plain paper. Sticker
paper is also often used and can be found at most office supply stores like
staples. I also know some people print on glossy photo paper. My suggestion
is use the cheapest paper that prints well enough to your liking.

-Steve
http://icdweb.cc.purdue.edu/~mcdonous/Main.html