 Space / 14677
Re: Ships have hulls, right?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 06:33:57 GMT

wow  I don't know what must be neater. To have that ship or to be the guy
who can come up with something like that. ok I have to go flip around the
house this ship is so cool.. brb.

ok back
If I had this ship I'd eat it because it would leave such a pleasent after
taste its so fine. If I was flying this ship I'd be shot down so quick
because I'd be opening and closing it all the time.

cheers Joseph

In lugnet.space, Kenn Oldham writes:
... be they sailing ships or warships.  Here's the results of some playing
around with them:

The Armadillo http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=18832

The Armadon http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=18826

The pictures are somewhat larger than I expected, so I hope they aren't too
slow.  Mediocre blurb follows.

- Kenn