 Space / 14712
Re: Ships have hulls, right?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 21:21:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Neumann writes:
BWHAHA!!  That is too cool!  I love the Armadillo.  It looks like you did
some work with technic gears and steering elements to get the hull to split
like that, am I right?

But now you've given me another great idea too, I got ship hull bits in
brown and not a clue to do with them.  I also have a bunch of droid wing
slopes that I'm not sure what to do with.  I see some potential here....

Great job and thanks!

Yes, one of these days I'll have to retrieve the brown hulls in my parents'
attic and build a larger something.  Complementing them with the droid wings
is a good idea.

Also, kudos on your two new ships and thanks to everyone who commented on
mine.  I hope I'm not breaching ettiquette by not replying to all posts
personally.  I'm kind of relutctant to flood the newsgroup, but all comments
have been appreciated.

- Kenn