 Space / 14544
NQMOC: Fighthound (maybe OTP, was Re: Airlocks? Doors?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 18:12:07 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes (regarding Todd Trotter's Sighthound):
Still love that ship - simple and practical.

As do I.  Seeing as though it was an entry in a non-violent MOC contest, I
started to wonder what an armed variant would look like (perhaps an escort
for occasional incursions into heavily guarded territory, or
anti-communications missions).
So, I came up with this Not Quite My Own Creation, the Fighthound:
http://www.bigdis.com/andy/lego/fighthound1.jpg

Another shot:
http://www.bigdis.com/andy/lego/fighthound2.jpg

For those really bored: