 Space / 14487
Re: Airlocks? Doors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 18:38:44 GMT

In article <Gwrypp.BH5@lugnet.com>, "John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Could somebody(s) show me pictures of (reasonably realistic) airlocks, and
opening space doors?  I've noticed that Grand Admiral (of what?)

Grand Admiral of the Lego Space Force.

You sound like you're crusing for fleebnork duty, son.

Muffinhead's inverted triangle destroyer has an opening space door.  How
does it pop out, then open?

The original design was constructed by Wayne Hussey of SEALUG.

it's a fairly straightforward design using tiles and plates.

--
~Grand Admiral Muffin Head