 Space / 14492
Re: Airlocks? Doors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 20:14:39 GMT

There used to be great demo of Todd Trotter's door used on the Sighthound,
but the website seems to be gone.

There is a small project folder on Brickshelf...

Still love that ship - simple and practical.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
In article <Gwrypp.BH5@lugnet.com>, "John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Could somebody(s) show me pictures of (reasonably realistic) airlocks, and
opening space doors?  I've noticed that Grand Admiral (of what?)

Grand Admiral of the Lego Space Force.

You sound like you're crusing for fleebnork duty, son.

Muffinhead's inverted triangle destroyer has an opening space door.  How
does it pop out, then open?

The original design was constructed by Wayne Hussey of SEALUG.

it's a fairly straightforward design using tiles and plates.