 Space / 14506
Re: Airlocks? Doors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 01:56:55 GMT

Ah!  Good!

I referenced the Sighthound a few times...still many ideas to pilfer from
it...benevolently and with permission of course :>

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Todd Trotter writes:
In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
There used to be great demo of Todd Trotter's door used on the Sighthound,
but the website seems to be gone.

Thanks Gil,
The URL for my website changed a few months ago. You can find my Sighthound
Recon site here:
http://www.lugco.org/todd/sighthound

Todd Trotter
http://www.lugco.org/todd/