 Space / 14487
  Re: Airlocks? Doors?

(...) Grand Admiral of the Lego Space Force. You sound like you're crusing for fleebnork duty, son. (...) The original design was constructed by Wayne Hussey of SEALUG. (URL) a fairly straightforward design using tiles and plates. (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Airlocks? Doors?

There used to be great demo of Todd Trotter's door used on the Sighthound, but the website seems to be gone. There is a small project folder on Brickshelf... (URL) love that ship - simple and practical. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Airlocks? Doors?

(...) Uh oh... Wait. Dosn't the LSF have any labor laws? Do CHILDREN have to work? (I'm 12) Oh well... just in case... (URL) 'up' a directory to see a pic and a rotating animation of the fleebnork hunter. The pictures quality is bad, and anyway its (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Airlocks? Doors?

(...) Thanks Gil, The URL for my website changed a few months ago. You can find my Sighthound Recon site here: (URL) Trotter (URL) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Airlocks? Doors?

(...) yours is great! John Kruer (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Airlocks? Doors?

Ah! Good! I referenced the Sighthound a few times...still many ideas to pilfer from it...benevolently and with permission of course :> Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  NQMOC: Fighthound (maybe OTP, was Re: Airlocks? Doors?)

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes (regarding Todd Trotter's Sighthound): (...) As do I. Seeing as though it was an entry in a non-violent MOC contest, I started to wonder what an armed variant would look like (perhaps an escort for occasional (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.space)