 Space / 14243
Re: Star Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2002 16:28:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
BTW- Dan, were do you get all those bricks?  From bricklink?  Do you have a
shop?  Ebay?  Buying lots of sets?
(just wanted to know because I'm on a thirst for big spaceships and being
twelve can only build up my collection slowly)

I started buying Lego in college about 11 years ago and have been buying
ever since, so it takes time. Mostly, I save up money and I buy sets after
Christmas on clearance (Target is the best). I don't do much buying during
the rest of the year. I've been lucky to also score some great buys at yard
sales and garage sales. Try looking through the local paper's classifieds
and check some out on the weekend. Sometimes you'll find some amazing stuff,
like older space sets. Not everyone is on-line...

Dan