 Space / 14197
Re: Star Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 05:13:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic writes:
WOAH! Beautiful work Dan, simply stunning... ;-)

Hey, thanks Mladen!

Some details I loved:
- The cleverly made sliding door.
- The extendable ramp.

Heh heh, I'm really pleased with that ramp too. It took me a while to figure
it out, like 2 hours, but I like it. It's one of those features that's neat
to mess around with and make sound effects for (vvvmmmmmmmm, beep beep beep)  :)

- The front part of the ship; you section off areas so well.
- The simple furnishings inside.
- Those NACELLES are terrific, nice greebles.
- The dark brown bottom of the craft (good, sturdy-looking, retractable landing
gear too).

Dark brown or do you mean dark gray? Or did I mess up the color balance on
that pic?

Too bad you've been so busy lately, you're one of the best Space builders on
the 'net. <sigh> :-(

Hey, I appreciate it dude. I'm looking forward to doing a little catching up
on checking out everyone's latest creations, including your awesome-as-usual
stuff!

Later,

Dan