 Space / 14173
Re: Star Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 23:17:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim writes:
Greetings! This is my latest spaceship:

I'll post some more interior pics this weekend.

   Dan-

   You seem to be so relatively scarce around here, so it's really
   great to see new MOCs from you.  I can definitely see the influence
   of _Gibraltar_ on this, but what I really like are the great use of
   "bottom-side" greeblies that look right, the excellent ramp and
   door assembly, and those engines with the very creative use of the
   14x14 solar panel!  (I've got 24 of those things, and you now have
   me thinking of cool ways to use them.  Darn you, Dan!)

   all best

   LFB